Body slim making


Why don't we lose weight on diets? Nutritionist's opinion 

We received quite a few letters from the editor. "I can't lose weight" is the most common subject before summer vacation. It seems you need urgent help from our nutritionist!

"A year ago I stopped eating fast food and sweets. I go to the gym three times a week, do abdominal workouts every day, and go for a jog every morning. And despite all these efforts, I'm barely losing weight. I've been in this one Only lost 6kg a year but want to lose 10-12kg. What should I do?"

Mary, 32 years
 

"I've always wanted to lose weight since I was a kid. I don't eat much and I have a hard physical job. After work I play volleyball or go swimming. And yet I stay fat! Despite my active lifestyle, my body weight remains at 82 kg and I can I can't lose weight. But if I eat a little chocolate or even miss a workout, I'll gain 3-4 kilos straight away. Help me!"

Melanie, 41 years old

I know "perpetual diets" only too well. I am sought out by many men and women who just don't know what to do anymore out of sheer desperation. You spend many months eating salads and apples, spend a lot of time in the gym, skip dessert and still not lose weight! You've really tried everything, but you just don't get any results. Neither diet seems to help."

Toni Gerber
Nutritionist, Personal Coach

What is the reason for this? It's all because of the slow metabolism. If you also gain weight quickly, it is due to your metabolism. Dieting impairs this metabolism even more. So if you are overweight, strict dieting is actually counterproductive for you.

Low calorie diets are pure stress on your body. It feels like a "hunger strike" and the body will want to use less energy. At the same time, it builds up additional fat reserves for the stressful situation, even though you are on a diet or exercise regularly.

On the other hand, when your body is absolutely stress-free, it is easier to get rid of the fat reserves. This is very difficult to achieve naturally. You need a special supplement to boost your metabolism.

The life of the Buddhist monks in the ancient monasteries in Laos is a perfect example. They sit and pray most of the day, receive numerous donations from visitors, and have a daily feast before going to sleep.

As a normal European with a slow metabolism and a body weight of over 100kg, this is difficult to understand. But the monks in Laos remain slim and healthy even in old age!

My colleagues investigated this phenomenon in the 1980s. They found that there is a ritual between praying and meditating. The monks drink a cup of matcha. Matcha tea is a delicious drink based on powdered leaves of Japanese tea leaves. The monks believe it helps them stay fit, prevent disease and maintain their weight.

Matcha tea is an important source of thiamine, theophylline, riboflavin, retinol and other substances that naturally stimulate metabolism. If you gain weight with every bite, you can lose weight with the help of this tea. The catechin in Matcha formula breaks down fat cells (lipids) that we ingest with our diet. At the same time, it prevents fat from accumulating in the body and making us fatter. The catechin breaks down the large fat molecules into smaller triglycerides, which are removed from the body in urine, feces and sweat.

Matcha tea has been clinically proven to improve the cardiovascular, vascular and endocrine systems, promote tissue regeneration and even prevent signs of aging such as sagging skin (ptosis).

In Germany Matcha is marketed under the brand name Matcha Slim . The product also contains taurine. This is a carbohydrate that stimulates digestion. Also, citric acid is used to eliminate toxins, salts and other harmful substances in your body. This drink will help you lose weight faster than traditional matcha tea. Based on my experience, you can lose up to 12-15kg in 3-4 weeks with Matcha Slim - even if you've never been able to lose weight with diet or exercise before.

That's why my customers use Matcha Slim in their diet plan. This is how they look today. These images were published with their permission:

Max, 39 years

Before - 104kg, now - 89kg

 
Mareike, 27 years old

Before - 92kg, now - 74kg

Daniela, 32 years old

Before - 81kg, now - 68kg

 
Sandra, 24 years old

Before - 77kg, now - 62kg

They had no strict diets and hardly any exercise - at most a little morning exercise. But thanks to Matcha Slim, the metabolism was normalized in just a month. Being overweight is no longer a problem for them.

You can buy Matcha Slim here . This is the official supplier from Asia. I do not recommend other suppliers, as it is not uncommon for conventional and discolored CTC tea to be offered as supposed Matcha SlimIt is therefore better and safer to order it from the official website.

Comments
sabine
04/12/2023

Taking it is really easy. You drink it as a tea and you can eat whatever you want and still get the results you want.

 
 · Reply · Share
Nathalie
04/13/2023

Hi guys! I tried Matcha Slim and lost only 8kg in a month :(

 · Reply · Share
Victor
04/14/2023

Nathalie, that sounds good! Some people take years to lose 8kg!

 · Reply · Share
Klara
04/15/2023

Does anyone have experience with drinking Matcha Slim for longer than a month? The instructions say the treatment is 30 days but I want to lose 25kg.

 · Reply · Share
ann
04/16/2023

Klara, just take a 2-week break after the 30 days and then drink it again for 30 days.

 · Reply · Share
Helene
04/17/2023

I drink Matcha Slim too and I like it! I've lost 9kg so far and I believe this expert is right. You don't have to torture yourself to death in the gym. I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so. This solution is perfect for people like me! Highly Recommended! These are my results.

 
 · Reply · Share
Michael
04/18/2023

Before I tried nullI used to be really slim, but at some point the fat rolls and the beer belly came along. I trained really hard but could never get my former shape back. Then a buddy recommended this product to me and in two months my excess weight was gone!

 
 · Reply · Share
Annika
04/19/2023

I was in Laos myself and noticed this green tea there too. I knew it helped with weight loss and took home a huge bag of it!

 · Reply · Share
cathy
04/20/2023

Just to say: 13kg less in 3 weeks!

 
 · Reply · Share
laura
04/21/2023

Kathri, do you have a specific diet plan? Many stuff themselves with food, put on weight and then don't know what to do anymore.

 · Reply · Share
Robert
04/22/2023

Laura, as a doctor, I can tell you that many people are genetically predisposed to gaining weight. In these cases, normal diets and exercise are useless. You need other solutions. You seem to be lucky, but this tea is simply ideal for those affected.

 · Reply · Share
lara
04/23/2023

I still have the same problem. I've tried everything, but just stay fat.

 · Reply · Share
Beatrice
04/24/2023

Thanks for the tip! Thanks for showing us where to buy it.

 · Reply · Share
© Copyrights, 2023

Comments